McKenzie/Holiday Farm Fire Resources
Latest Updates from Lane County
Sign Up for Lane County Emergency Notifications
Springfield CoC Emergency Resource Page
Road Conditions and Closures
Mail and package delivery for the Blue River, Marcola, Vida, and Walterville Post Offices is temporarily being directed to the Springfield DCU (4949 Main Street). Retail services are available at Gateway Postal (3148 Gateway Street, Springfield).
For updates from the US Postal Service, visit
Aid Groups (Facebook)
Lane County Mutual Aid (COVID-19)
Lane County 2020 Fire Relief
McKenzie Fire Animal Rescue
Evacuation and Respite Centers
- Churchill High School (as of 9/15 @8:15PM)
- Silke Field by Springfield High School.
- Shelters open daily 8AM-8PM:
- Lane County Events Center (796 W. 13th Ave. Eugene OR)
- the New Hope Baptist Church (597 S. Front St, Creswell).
- Hilyard Community Center in Eugene
- Peterson Barn Community Center in Eugene
- Bob Keefer Center in Springfield
- Eugene YMCA offering showers
Lane County Evacuation Centers Info
How To Help
Connecting the Communities of the McKenzie River Valley
From the Red Cross:
"We know people want to help. Due to COVID-19 and the unpredictability of wildfires we ask that anyone looking to support those impacted make a financial donation at https://www.redcross.org/ or text the word REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation.
That will allow us to help provide meals, shelter, relief supplies and more, right where it’s needed most. Also, for those looking to help their communities, we welcome volunteers to join us and provide the hope and comfort so many need right now. They can get started by visiting https://www.redcross.org/volunteer."